Welcome to our office! We are looking forward to the opportunity to be a part of your health care team.
We are here to help you achieve a healthier you for a better tomorrow!
Please take a few moments to read through our Office Policies and Procedures.
- A 48-hour notice is required when canceling ALL appointments.This includes chiropractic and massage therapy appointments.Any appointment cancelled by phone, voicemail or email without 48-hour notice will be subject to a $50 cancellation fee.
- Unlike other medical practices, we do not double book our appointments.It is very important for us to stay on schedule so that each patient may receive their full treatment time. To ensure that we stay on schedule, please make every effort to be on time for your appointment.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late for your scheduled appointment, we reserve the right to reschedule your appointment to a later date and/or time.
- We reserve the right to terminate care after 3 consecutive missed appointments.
- All appointments will be scheduled based on medical necessity and will be consistent with your current treatment plan, both will be determined by Dr. Bradshaw during the examination process.Any additional services that have not been specifically outlined in your treatment plan may be utilized at your own expense.
- A re-examination and update of your overall health status will be necessary if it has been greater than 30 days since your last visit.A re-examination must be performed prior to scheduling any other services.
- Office visits are typically scheduled for 15 minutes.Extended office visits may be scheduled (beyond the usual 15 minutes) at an additional charge of $15. This additional time can be scheduled to discuss medical issues other than those being addressed in your current treatment plan; other health related issues, alternative care options for health conditions or concerns, exercise or weight loss protocols, review extensive medical records (x-rays, MRI, and chart notes), etc. * If you wish to schedule additional time, please let our staff know when you call or schedule your next appointment.
- Payment is expected as services are rendered, unless prior financial arrangements have been made.
- A $25.00 fee will be assessed for all returned checks.Please be advised that we make daily bank deposits, if you do not have the funds to cover the services, please let us know and we will make alternative arrangements for payment.
- All monthly billing and statements are done at the end of the month, using PayPal invoicing by e-mail.You are not required to use PayPal to pay your bill; you may stop by, send a check or call in your credit card number.
- PayPal invoices are sent for 2 consecutive months, prior to sending paper statements.There will be an additional $1.50 charge added to your account balance for printing and sending a paper statement.
- A finance charge of 1.5% will be added to any account balances over 90 days old.
As a courtesy, our office accepts insurance assignment, upon verification of your benefits and coverage. We gladly file all claims for services, according to our policies, directly to your insurance carrier.
-“Maintenance” or “wellness” chiropractic care
- You will be responsible for any/all deductibles, co-insurance/payments, & non-covered benefits in accordance with your insurance policy.
- We will do our best to accurately file your claims; however, we cannot be responsible for how your insurance company chooses to reimburse for your care, even if it is different than the benefits that were quoted to us during the verification process.
- Should your carrier deny any claims, we will provide the necessary documents for a valid appeal or reconsideration.However, if this endeavor is not successful, you will be responsible for your account balance.
- If your care requires an authorization from your Primary Care Physician or insurance carrier, we will do our best to maintain these authorizations for treatment.However, it is your responsibility to take an active role in the authorization process, & stay updated on their dates of expiration.We will not assume responsibility for any unauthorized treatment; your involvement increases the likelihood of obtaining full coverage.
- Although insurance coverage varies depending on individual contracts and plans, we have found that most insurance plans do not provide coverage or benefits for the following services:
-Supports, braces, chiropractic pillows
-TENS units and Orthotics (for some insurances)
Stabilizing Orthotics and Shoe Policies
Shoes and/or Sandals
- A 45-day break-in period is required prior to any consideration for return and to validate the warranty.
- There is a 1-year limited warranty provided that the 45-day break-in period was followed.
- There is a 2-year limited warranty for the Lambson Leather Stabilizing Orthotics provided that the 45-day break-in period was followed.
- Excessive or Mis-trimming of the orthotic and water damage will void the warranty.
General Front Office Policies
- Shoes or sandals worn are not to be worn outside until you are 100% satisfied with the fit.Foot Levelers will not accept shoes/sandals that show outside wear or are dirty for return or exchange.
- There is a 90-day limited warranty on the shoes/sandals.
- All returns for shoe/sandal size or fit issues must be done within 30 days from the original shipping date from Foot Levelers.
- Any shoes being returned for size or fit issues unrelated to the stabilizing orthotic themselves will be subject to a return shipping fee (fee varies upon the weight of the item being shipped)
- We kindly ask that you refrain from using your cell phone while in the office.Loud voices & ring tones are disruptive during patient care.
- We maintain the right to terminate care in the setting of violence, abusive or threatening behavior, noncompliance with care or office policies, & failure to make payment arrangements.
- Any sexual or implied sexual comments or actions will result in immediate termination of the chiropractic or massage session & you will be held responsible for any & all charges in full.
- We strive to maintain a paperless office; therefore we will gladly e-mail you PDF versions of itemized statements for your visits for HSA/HRA purposes or for your records, as well as tax statements.
- If you require services, documents or documentation that fall outside of our normal office visit procedures, such as:letters of medical necessity, work equipment requests, referral letters, or assistance locating new practitioners, please allow a minimum of five business days for response and/or receipt of the requested information.
- All patient contact is done via e-mailWe respect your e-mail box space & privacy, we will do our best to limit the number of e-mails that we send & we will never sell our e-mail list to a third party. You are also welcome to unsubscribe from the e-mail list at any time.
- In the event of inclement weather, our office will typically follow the policies and closing schedules of the Chatham County school system. Please call the office & listen to the voice-mail message for further details on schedule changes and/or opening/closing times.
Please note that these and other office policies are subject to change without prior notice.